I only trader part time. This blog finally becoming reference forex for me, may even you. It also become field copy paste any met in website other people. Do not be shy do not shy can contact I to trade mind. Any even come we joint with what which good..
Listen to Quran

Monday, April 13, 2009

Mastercandle

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. Itulah petua yg diperlukan. Jika saya buat saya paham dah jd pengalaman org cakap. Minggu ini dan minggu mendatang rasa menjadi semakin mudah, dah tau kesan dan akibatnya, cuma masa yg menentukan. Line internet sungguh lembab malam ni, kesan2 trojan masih belum pulih kut. Lepas guna antimalware oleh Malwarebytes Corporation baru pulih balik nak browser internet.
1. MCAD 5,21,4 As the filter Trading
2.18sma and 23 sma another filter of confirmation



ps/ http://radiopopularonline.blogspot.com

0 Comments: